Thursday 7 July 2011

Fast and Fabulous.... Hostess level 2 set

Hello Bloggers! Thanks for popping by again. It's been crazy busy at work lately, so my crafting has had to take a back seat, sadly! However, last weekend I had two awesome friends over to craft and I managed to make a few cards!
I made today's card using the Hostess Level 2 stamp set called "Fast and Fabulous". It's a stamp set I haven't used before, but I adore the way it turned out so I'll be using it a lot more so watch out, let me know what do you think...
If you take a closer look at the card (picture below) you can see the detail this stamp set has. The flower is a two step stamp, 1) solid flower 2) outline of flower, although you don't have to use both of them together.
Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Stamps - Fast and Fabulous (level 2 hostess set) 
Sentiment - Thanks for caring stamp set
Card stock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Elegant Eggplant
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Punches - Modern label Extra Large, 1/8" circle handheld punch
Accesories - Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper cutter, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals


Remember, if you'd like to host a workshop in July you can take advantage of the promotion Stampin' Up have this month and earn an additional £20 FREE product if your sales are £250 or above (existing £25 FREE for sales over £250 plus the £20 from July's promotion = £45 or more if your sales go to the next level) That's an awful lot of FREE product you can get to make your ever growing wish list get smaller for less!!! 


You can place an order with me by email lynne.fahey@gmail.com or 07828 149666


I'm looking forward to hearing from you...
Thanks for stopping by,
Luv Lynne
xxx

7 comments:

  1. marianne allitt7 July 2011 at 12:29

    O, I really like that Lynne.... that's lovely - and lovely colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Lynne! Really nicely done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card design Lynne, & the colour is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely ladies! your comments mean a lot to me....I love this card. Hope you are all doing ok?
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Lynne, must go dig this set out! I really like the way you've done the 3 panels.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nicole, glad you like it.

    Claire - I love this set, I think it gets over looked and hopefully this will help to make it one of our best friends again :)

    Have a great day everyone!
    Luv Lynney
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.