Thursday 19 January 2012

Beautiful Wings & Vintage Vogue....

Hello again lovely bloggers!
Well, I received so many wonderful comments here on my blog and also on my Facebook page (Lynne Fahey) from yesterdays picture tutorial post, thank you so much, it's always nice to know people are looking and liking what you do! So, I've decided it'll be something I continue with if you'd like me to? I may even try a video post too... But I'll have to psych myself up for that - A LOT!!

So, here is today's card... actually, it was one of the cards the lovely ladies made at my monthly card class I held last week. What do you think? comments welcome.


Butterflies -  "Beautiful Wings" Embosslit.
The Embosslit has 5 various size butterflies which all get cut out and embossed in different textures , and I used all 5 of them.
I mounted 2 little ones onto the largest to give it dimension.

Card stock - Baja Breeze, Early Espresso & Whisper White
Stamp - Vintage Vogue
Sentiment - You're a Gem (Mini catalogue)
Ink - Early Espresso
Punch - Dotted scallop ribbon border

This is such a simple card, and quick too. You can turn this card into many occasions simply by changing the sentiment..... "Thank you", "Thinking of you", "Hello", Happy Birthday"... you get the idea :)

Thank you for popping by again today, I have so many more cards to share with you so I look forward to seeing you again!

If you have any questions, would like to place an order, host a workshop, please let me know.

*******************************************************

Also, if you'd like to JOIN MY TEAM... January is THE best time to sign up as a demonstrator... If you'd like to know more I'd love to hear from you and chat about it. lynne.fahey@gmail.com or  07828 149666

**************************************************

Happy crafting!
Luv Lynne
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is yummy Lynney - definitely my sort of colours!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret! I love those colours too...
    Hope you are feeling much better.
    Luv Lynney
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.