Monday 13 May 2013

Stampin' Up! training, Telford, UK... and my first ever presentation!

Wow, what a whirl-wind weekend it's was, but boy has it was fun-packed and exciting!

I while back I was secretly asked by Stampin' Up! to present at the regional training in Telford - to which I said YES, of course! I absolutely love these events because I get to meet up with like minded demonstrators from all over the UK and I have formed so many wonderful friendships for which I am very grateful for! I always come home buzzing and on a high with so many ideas, notes and oodles of wonderful memories and photos!

Here are a few of my swaps I made to exchange for other demo's creations. This is a great way to get inspired and share ideas. I also made a matching name badge... and as one of my Team was attending, and this was her very first SU event, I made her a Pink Owl badge, which she loved!




No-one in my team knew I was presenting on Saturday, until this slide went up! and I can tell you there were gasps and then some very loud whistling! (Thank you Pinkies!)

I'm on the right, sitting patiently for my mic to be switched on so I could start! And the vision in white is my partner in crime - the lovely Gina Connor who was up after me. Great to meet you Gina, and thanks for you support. (picture credit - Lucy Tustian)
I was demoing several background techniques. Now I'll admit, it's not a new thing, but I wanted to show how simple and easy it really is to do... and I got plenty of ooooohs and aaaaaahs, which made me smile, and James our cameraman was just awesome at zooming in making sure everyone could see what I was doing.
You can see on the screen my technique in full flow...I'm so glad I had time to paint my fingernails... LOL.
Here are two of the finished cards I made to show what it could look like.... what do you think??


I hope you like what I made... I'd love to hear your comments - it makes me go all warm and fuzzy!

But stay tuned to my blog as I am going to be very brave (especially since I've now been on stage and presented to over 300 demonstrators!!!|) and make a video showing you how to do each of these backgrounds... so that you can then give it a go - you'll be hooked once you try!

Why not follow me and "LIKE" my Stampin' Up! page on Facebook too.... I'd love to see you over there.

Or if your wish list is over £100, you may want to consider joining my wonderful team and getting over £155 worth of product for just £99..... click here to sign up, it only takes a few minutes, and I'd love to help you on your very exciting Stampin' Up! journey!!!

I can order Stampin' Up! items for you and have them delivered straight to your address in the UK. I'm committed to providing EXCELLENT Customer Service and I am always happy to offer help and advice. To find out more or to place an order, just send me an email or give me a call on 07828 149666.

• Get more for your money - place an order for £250 and choose £65 worth of products free! Or join SU and my team of Pink Owls and get £155 worth of products for just £99! Offers end 30th May 2013


Thanks for stopping by today, see you again!
Luv Lynne
xxx



9 comments:

  1. Cards are gorgeous Lynne. Wish I had been there to see your presentation. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only 2 words for your demo on Sat... Just Perfect X

    Thank you for your help today too hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved your presentation on Saturday - you couldn't tell it was your first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation was fantastic Lynne. And I am amazed to read it was your first,it was so smooth and professional. Well done - and I love the technique,going to try it myself now you have made it look so easy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely ladies - and wow, thank you so much for your very kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it and can't wait to see what you come up with from it!
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the background you made. I'm already looking forward to the video.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your presentation! You were so calm. Now I must try it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Eveline - so pleased you like the technique. I hope to do the video shortly!

    Nicky - Thank you! I really enjoyed doing it and I'm so pleased people are actually giving it a go! I surprised myself at how relaxed and calm I was - I think I've turned a very huge corner because I am normally a gibbering wreck! Now I know I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to...

    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your presentation - it caught my attention straight away and I came home and tried it out - LOVE IT! Feel free to pop over and see my first attempt (maybe a little more water required but I love it anyway)
    http://lorainescardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.